Arkadia Park – Arkadia – a village located near Łowicz, in the Łódź region, in Łowicz County, in Nieborów commune upon Skierniewka River. In Arkadia, there is a romantic garden in the English style founded by Helena née Przeździecka, the wife of Michał Hieronim Radziwiłł, the owner of Nieborów.
The buildings constructed in the park are among others:
Stone Arch (Greek Arch);
Temple of Diana (with a plafond of Aurora by J.P. Norblin);
Temple of the Archpriest (with a low relief by G. Staggi “Nadzieja karmiąca Chimerę” ('Hope Feeding a Chimera'));
Wall with Hermas;
Skierniewka rivulet flows through the park creating a lake with two islands.The Temple of Diana houses a museum where the rich collection gathered by Helena Radziwiłłowa is exhibited; the collection includes: antique art, sculptures imitating antiques, copies of antique art pieces, as well as medieval and Renaissance “antiques.”In 1945, the park in Arkadia together with the nearby park and palace complex in Nieborów have become a branch of the National Museum in Warsaw.