The arcade is 200 m long, directed from east to west. Contemporary cobblestones constitute the pavement of the arcade. The arcade hosts the Apollo movie theatre, where sessions of the committee of the Polish Regional Parliament took place in December 1918. Its façade dates back to the twenties of XX century. Inside the cinema, there is a modern auditorium and a stylized hall. The perspective from east side open with the development of the Piekary Street, west perspective closed. The development of the arcade is compact, both with regard to the residential as well as commercial and service developments, among others, there is a restaurant with a garden localized there. The architecture of the interwar period dominates there.
source: Poznan Film Commission